Best of Summit 2016 & 2017 & 2018 & 2020
Looking for you next great job? We are starting the search process for a great new addition to our team.
Previous barista experience or at least fast paced food service is necessary.
Competitive wages + tips (frequent bonus and raise opportunities)
Paid time off + paid sick leave
Dental insurance + retirement benefits
Team professional development + activities (horse back riding, pontoon rides, etc)
Send Amron your work history and some words about why you want to be with Red Buffalo (email@example.com)
Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to the success of Red Buffalo Coffee & Tea by providing prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and welcoming store environment. The position also is responsible for educating customers about specialty coffees and teas. The barista fulfills any other duties the owner, the store manager, and/or assistant manager assigns and represents Red Buffalo Coffee & Tea in a professional manner.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission or Red Buffalo Coffee & Tea.
· Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard.
· Displays a customer comes first attitude.
· Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
· Cash and register handling, providing excellent customer service while taking customer requests.
· Prepare preparation of food beverages to standard or customized for customers.
· Craft quality espresso drinks using SCAA protocols
· Maintain efficiency while maintaining quality beverages and services in a busy/clean station.
· Ensure quality control through increased attention to detail.
· Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
· Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
· Participate in daily operations such as providing customer service, cleaning, and assisting customers with complaints.
· Removal of recycling and trash.
· Cleaning of bathrooms and food/drink prep stations.
· Stocking of products and supplies.
· Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to learn quickly
· Ability to build relationships
· Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
· Ability to manage resources and ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times
· Interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of customer service techniques
· Demonstrate a passion for Red Buffalo Coffee & Tea mission statement and an enthusiasm for quality coffee, espresso, and tea beverages.
· Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
· Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
· One year of experience in a food service position that required constant interaction with and fulfilling the requests of customers, cash handling, and store safety and security.
· Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift.
· High School degree/GED
Puts the customer first
Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
Works well with others
Listens and communicates well with others within and outside of Red Buffalo Coffee & Tea. Creates a team environment that is positive and productive
Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty. Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
Continuously seeks opportunities to improve self and others.
$15.50-$17.50 p hours + daily tips.